The editor of rules for marking improper duplicates
The editor is started by pressing the button "Add new" or "Edit" in
the special dialog to mark images automatically.
Each rule is supplied with a name and includes a group of
primitive parametrized filters which constrain a set of examined images, as well as
a group of parametrized conditions determining choice. The images in each group of duplicates
satisfying to all the given filtration conditions are compared in pairs with each other,
and those of satisfying to the given choice conditions are marked. At that the active conditions
are only taken into account (i.e. those of having nonzero weight).
The option "Take into account weight for conditions (otherwise all active conditions are verified)",
sets the mode of taking into account influence of the conditions. There are two modes.
- Joint influence of active conditions (the option is turned off). In this mode if one of the images
from a pair satisfies to all the active conditions it is marked. Weight values for the conditions
are not taken into account here.
- Account of weight of conditions (the option is turned on). All the active conditions are examined
and bonuses are (or aren't) charged to each image according to values of weights and parameters of
the conditions. Bonus values from all the conditions are added separately for each image and that
of having larger bonus is marked. Parameter of a condition defines how many times an appropriate value
for one image should be more (or less in dependence on the given type ">" or "<") than for another one,
in order to the condition is considered to be realized. At that charged bonus is equal to real meaning
of this value multiplied by weight of the condition. For example, parameter of a condition equal to 1.5
means that this condition will add bonuses to the image having the appropriate value at least 1.5 times
more (or less) than the value of another image. The type "=" may not be used in this mode. Example:
there is a pair of images with the appropriate file sizes 100Kb and 200Kb, parameter of the condition
"file size" is equal to 1.5, and weight is equal to 30. 2*30=60 bonus spots will be added to one of
the images (depending on the given type "<" or ">").
Repertoire of primitive filters for a group of images:
- "process the group if only it doesn't contain already marked images",
- "process the group if only the number of duplicates in it is less than the given one"
Repertoire of primitive filters for pairs of images:
- "compare only pairs of images whose level of difference is no more than the given value [%]",
- "compare only binary equal files (it doesn't work in off-line mode)",
- "compare images if only they have the same graphic file format",
- "compare images if only ratio of their sides differs no more than the given value [%]:",
- "compare images if only they have identical sizes; permissible variation [%]"
Repertoire of choice conditions:
- "image area differs as much as the given number of times",
- "image width differs as much as the given number of times",
- "image height differs as much as the given number of times",
- "file size differs as much as the given number of times",
- "file modification date (newer, the same, older)",
- "file name length (shorter, the same, longer)",
- "file name (compare alphabetically)",
- "image belongs to the gallery",
- "image is the second in a pair"
Notice: In the mode of automatic comparison binary equivalence
of files is examined only for available files (the online mode).